MIDLIFE WITH EASE
Ease Retreats has collaborated with Sam Baker of The Shift podcast to create a New Year retreat with a difference: a weekend of rest, relaxation and open, honest and, hopefully inspiring conversation so you leave motivated and full of ideas to embrace the next phase of your life.
What: A weekend of talking all things midlife, where Sam will speak honestly about her experiences post-40 and you'll get the chance to share your hopes, dreams, stories and experiences in a safe environment. We'll look at ways to get unstuck in midlife and how to make the most of your Shift.
When: Friday 20th January to Monday 23rd January 2023.
Where: In a big house in the Dark Sky Reserve of the Breacon Beacons, not far from the bookish town of Hay-on-Wye, where we can take country walks, treat ourselves to a bit of book shopping or just hunker down around the log burner if you can't be bothered to move. (Or the weather won't let us!)
As well as plenty of midlife chat, there'll be:
• A Shift bookclub featuring a brand new title chosen by Sam exclusively for retreaters.
• A live remote recording of The Shift podcast – guest to be revealed.
• Feasting on delicious local produce around the banquet table and toasting marshmallows around the fire-pit.
• Watching the stars from the wood-fired hot tub or, if you prefer, you can get all cosy with a film in the plush cinema room.
• Massages, mind-mapping and morning pages.
• Plus, there will be time to rest, read and relax, as well as the opportunity to curl up in front of the fire with a book or magazine.
f you would like more information please and be placed on the waiting list please email email@example.com
8 SPACES AVAILABLE